How to configure cookies? The purpose of this page is to give you a better understanding of what cookies are, how they work and the tools to use to configure them.
1 – Information about cookies
1.1 – Definition
When viewing our website, cookies may be placed on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile, etc.). A cookie is a text file placed on your computer, mobile or tablet when you visit our site. Its main purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing and to offer you services and offers tailored to your areas of interest.
1.2 – Cookies on our website
- Cookies necessary for the operation of the website
Purposes: These cookies allow you to access your personal spaces thanks to your personal identifiers, to implement security measures (for example, when you are asked to log in again to a content or a service after a certain period of time), to allow or facilitate communication for the provision of a service by electronic means expressly requested by the Internet user.
- Audience measurement cookies
Purposes: These cookies allow us to learn about the use and performance of our website and to improve its operation or the way we present its content. We use Google Analytics.
- Social media and sharing cookies
Purpose: These cookies allow users to share pages and content via third-party social networks and to target the advertising that will be offered to you by them. Social networks are likely to identify you using the buttons on our site, even if you did not use them when visiting our site. This type of application button can allow social networks to follow your browsing on our site, simply because your account was activated on your terminal (open session) while you were browsing our site. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they can collect using these application buttons.
1.3 – Cookies issued on our website by third parties
The advertising content disseminated on our website may contain cookies issued by third parties. Such cookies may also be placed on your terminal during your browsing. The issuance and use of these cookies by third parties is subject to the privacy policies of these third parties.
The main purpose of these cookies is:
- to count the number of displays of advertising content, to identify the advertisements displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, in particular for the purpose of calculating the sums due to the advertising agencies and to establish statistics;
- to recognize your terminal during future browsing in order to adapt and personalize the services and advertising offers they send you on our website or on any other site on which these third parties issue cookies.
2 – Your choices regarding cookies
2.1 – Agreement on cookies
The deposit of cookies on the hard drive of your terminal is subject to your consent. You can change your choices regarding cookies at any time.
If you accept the deposit of cookies, they will be stored temporarily in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal and can only be read by their issuer.
2.2 – Refusal of cookies
We decline all responsibility in the event of malfunction of our services resulting from the modification and / or deletion of the cookies necessary for the operation of our website.
3 – Exercise of your choice
3.1 – Configuring your Internet browser
You can configure your Internet browser to modify your choices in terms of cookies. The settings for each browser are different. Below you will find the procedure to change the settings of your Internet browser.
a / Using the Internet Explorer browser
– To configure cookies: Open the TOOLS menu, click on INTERNET OPTIONS, click on the CONFIDENTIALITY tab and choose your settings;
– To delete cookies: Open the TOOLS menu, click INTERNET OPTIONS. In the GENERAL tab, click on PARAMETERS (button located below the browsing history button). Then click on the VIEW FILES button, select the cookies and delete them. Close the window and click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
For more information, you can visit the following website: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
b / Using the Firefox browser
– To configure cookies: Open the TOOLS menu and click on OPTIONS. Click on PRIVACY and choose the desired options;
– To delete cookies: Open the TOOLS menu and click on OPTIONS. Click on PRIVACY then on DELETE SPECIFIC COOKIES. Find the cookies you want to delete in the “Site” column.
For more information, you can visit the following website: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
c / Using the Safari browser
– To configure cookies: Click on SAFARI, then PREFERENCES… and finally on CONFIDENTIALITY. Click on DETAIL… and choose the desired options;
– To delete cookies: Click on EDITION, then PREFERENCES… and finally on CONFIDENTIALITY Click on DETAIL… Select the files which contain the term “fiducial” and delete them.
For more information, you can visit the following website: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=en_US
d / Using the Google Chrome browser
– To configure cookies: Click on the CHROME menu in the browser toolbar, select SETTINGS, click on DISPLAY ADVANCED SETTINGS and in the CONFIDENTIALITY section choose the desired options;
– To delete cookies: Click on the CHROME menu in the browser toolbar, select SETTINGS, click on VIEW ADVANCED SETTINGS, in the CONFIDENTIALITY section, select the files that contain the term “fiducial” and delete them.
For more information, you can visit the following website: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en.
3.2 – With an inter-professional platform
You can also log on to the youronlinechoices.com website, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance).
You will find information relating to companies registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of accepting or refusing the cookies they use at the address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses- Cookies/
For more information on cookies, you can visit the French CNIL website.