• Maxillary and mandibular arches are distinguished by permanent midline etchmarks: three lines for a maxillary arch, one line for a mandibular arch
• Elgiloy® arch blanks are packaged in their unheat-treated state making complex bends and loops easier.
• After bending Elgiloy®, arches can be heat-treated to increase their springiness
• Blue Elgiloy® arches can be welded with low heat and soldered without embrittling
• Yellow Elgiloy® arches are slightly harder than blue. Using caution, they can be spot welded and soldered without embrittling